Grape juice is good for you. Really? Grape juice? Yes, it’s good for you, so drink up! This is a proud message from CouponFlip.com and we hope you realize you will have to get some good cheese to eat with the Grape juice. Do you realize this? We certainly hope so.
UPDATE: GRAPE JUICE IS GOOD FOR YOU
OK, we thought we really had to add to this post because of all the good attention it received. Here are 15 benefits of drinking Grape juice as stated by The Healthy Archive.
1) Flavonoids found in Grape juice raise the level of HDL (good) cholesterol. This prevents blockage of arteries and the heart remains healthy.
2) Resveratrol found in Grape juice prevents the formation of tumors in the body. So this may prevent cancer. Purple-colored Grape juice may prevent breast cancer.
3) By drinking Grape juice, the levels of Nitric Oxide is increased in the body which reduces the formation of clots in blood vessels. This reduces chances of heart attacks.
4) Drinking Grape juice daily helps in lowering blood pressure.
5) Grape juice has anti-aging properties and it also helps to reduce weight.
6) Antioxidants present in Grape juice repair damaged cells and also prevent them from further damage.
7) Cough and acidity remain away from the person who drinks Grape juice regularly.
8) Drinking Grape juice in the morning without sugar helps in curing migraine headaches. It is a good home remedy for migraines.
9) Grape juice cures blood disorders and is a very good purifier of the blood. It flushes out harmful toxins from the body.
10) Grape juice also cures constipation problems, as it acts as a good laxative.
11) Red colored Grape juice has strong antiviral and antibacterial properties. So it saves you from different infections.
12) Grape juice has been found to be very effective in asthma treatment due to its eminent therapeutic value.
13) Antioxidants present in Grape juice can help in preventing aging related problems like Alzheimer’s disease.
14) Purple Grape juice helps in fighting atherosclerosis.
15) Antioxidants present in Grape juice boost the immune system.
And there you have it folks! YES, Grape Juice is good for you!